Is your baby a wriggler ? Do they want their arms to break free from their wrap ? Are they constantly waking themselves up during rest time by touching their face ? Then the Baby Studio Swaddlewrap is perfect to resolve these sleeping dilemmas.
Made from the most softest of ORGANIC Cotton this product is perfect for babies and children with sensitive skin.
* Ideal for all year around with a 1.0 TOG Rating.
* Fabric is light and breathable
* The swaddlewrap has been designed with heavy duty Velcro to ensure babies arms are wrapped tightly and unable to escape. * Babies arms are able to be placed with arms down by their side, across their chest or a multiple of other ways to ensure a cosy and comfortable night sleep. * Once beyond the 'STARTLE PHASE', you will be able to adjust your method of wrapping. Baby can place one arm up or out of the wrap while one still tucked under. Then both arms can be out with the Velcro wrapped around their chest. * designed with 100% ORGANIC cotton to ensure a soft cotton next to babies skin. * generous pouch design to ensure baby's hips and legs can fall naturally into a "frog like position". * 100% ORGANIC cotton to ensure a soft cotton next to babies skin. * Available in a multiple of designs.
* The large size swaddlewrap is suitable for a baby (as a guide) 6-9kgs/3-9 months/65-80cm Item weight = 0.02Kg
Once baby starts to wriggle their arms and disturbing themselves (yet still not rolling) during rest time, Baby Studio recommends moving to the Baby Studio swaddlewrap. Maternal experts recommend swaddling for the perfect safe sleep. Please note: as soon as baby begins moving and rolling, swaddling must be stopped immediately. All blankets and other items within sleeping environment must be removed to avoid suffocation. Baby Studio recommends transitioning to the Baby Studio "Studio Bag" for a safer nights sleep.
SIDS SUGGESTED SAFE SLEEP POSITION FOR BABY
* Baby to be placed on back
* Arms should be crossed across the midline to support brain development
* If additional warmth needs to be provided to baby alter clothing underneath
* If adding a blanket or sheet over a baby who does not move, ensure it is tucked under baby and away from face and any loose fabric is secured tightly
* Ensure nothing else including teddy's or bumpers are in the crib or sleep environment which may cause suffocation