dusty pink warmie sleeves and legs - 3.0 tog
The babystudio sleeping bag range is made from the softest of Cotton (BCI – Better Cotton Initiative) for your baby's delicate skin. Just enough tightness to feel safe like they are being held and touched. The fabric has also enough stretch to ensure the baby is able to stretch out allowing their legs and hips to fall into a "natural frog like" position. Your baby's arms will feel free to move around and fall into their own "natural sleep position".
Babystudio sleeping bags and babystudio warmies have been designed as a safe sleep alternative for the child who kicks their blankets off during sleep time. Our range of sleeping bags and warmies help avoid our littlies being wrapped up in the excess material while keeping them snug and warm during their sleeping time. babystudio: providing safe sleeping alternatives to solve those sleeping dilemmas.
* Sleeptime and playtime
* Independent learning to dress and undress
* Toilet Training
* Grip Feet: great for supporting stand up and walking milestone, with padded knees and grip on the feet
* Grip Feet with cuff for air movement and regulation of heat
* Perfect for all year round we offer 2.5 TOG without sleeves options and 3.0 TOG for those cooler temperatures
* Fabric is light and breathable to allow comfort during those varying room temperatures
* Soft to touch against the skin
The 2.5 Sleeping bag is perfect for all year around (for room temperatures between 18-22 degrees) has also been designed with cosy 100% jersey cotton on the inside so your child will only have 100% cotton against their skin.
3.0 TOG sleeping bag is perfect for those cooler days and nights (for room temperatures between 16 degrees and below) has also been designed with cosy 100% jersey cotton on the inside so your child will only have 100% cotton against their skin.
- Long padded arms for added warmth during the cool night and days
- 2-way zip for each access and nappy changing
- sock neckline
- zipper cover to protect the neck
- allows for "starfish" sleep position (as recommended by Hip Dysplasia Institute IHDI)
babystudio sleeping bag size suggestion (as a guide)
Newborn to 6 months
- Length of bag approx 68cm for a child up to 78cm
- Width of bag approx 28cm across the chest Item weight = 0.4Kg
6 months to 18 months
- Length of bag approx 78cm for a child up to 88cm
- Width of bag approx 32cm across the chest Item weight = 0.4Kg
18 months to 36 months
- Length of bag approx 88cm for a child up to 98cm
- Width of bag approx 35cm across the chest Item weight = 0.4Kg
- 100% Cotton (BCI – Better Cotton Initiative)
Available in warm grey, white, dusty pink, navy
*Sleeping temperature of the child will vary and therefore we recommend you dress your baby accordingly
* Maternal Health Experts recommend sleeping bags as a safe alternative for keeping babies and toddlers warm at night.
The sleeping bag and a fitted sheet should be the only items placed in the child's sleep environment
Babystudio sleeping bags are all designed with the 5 Star "S" Rating
(Secure sleep, Safety tested functionality, Stylish designs, Sensitive on skin, supporting family well-being charities)
Babystudio is very proud to support the McGrath Foundation with proceeds from every bag going back to the McGrath Foundation. The McGrath Foundation raises money to place McGrath Breast Care Nurses in communities across Australia as well as increasing breast awareness in young women.
Please select all options.