All kiddies love dressing up and pretending to be their favorite animal. Now they can be dress nice and snuggly warm and pretend to be a Koala or Polar Bear.
Sleeping made safe yet stylish and fun.
Babystudio sleeping bags and babystudio warmies have been designed as a safe sleep alternative for the child who kicks their blankets off during sleep time. Our range of sleeping bags and warmies help avoid our littlies being wrapped up in the excess material while keeping them snug and warm during their sleeping time. babystudio: providing safe sleeping alternatives to solve those sleeping dilemmas.
The 3.0 TOG warmies (for room temperatures between 16 degrees and below) has also been designed with cosy 100% jersey cotton on the inside so your child will only have 100% cotton against their skin.
- Long padded arms for added warmth during the cool night and days
- 2 way zip for each access and nappy changing
- soft neck line
- zipper cover to protect neck
- knee pads for crawling
- feet/socks with grip to help support child learning to stand and walk
- feet/socks have openings enabling the foot to be free to avoid overheating
- allows for "star fish" sleep position (as recommended by Hip Dysplasia Institute IHDI)
babystudio sleeping bag size suggestion (as a guide)
- Length of warmie approx 68cm for a child up to 78cm
- Width of warmie approx 28cm across the chest Item weight = 0.4Kg
- Length of warmie approx 78cm for a child up to 88cm
- Width of warmie approx 32cm across the chest Item weight = 0.4Kg
- Length of warmie approx 88cm for a child up to 98cm
- Width of warmie approx 35Cm across the chest Item weight = 0.4Kg
*Sleeping temperature of the child will vary and therefore we recommend you dress your baby accordingly
* Maternal Health Experts recommend sleeping bags as a safe alternative for keeping babies and toddlers warm at night.
The sleeping bag and a fitted sheet should be the only items placed in the child's sleep environment
Babystudio sleeping bags are all designed with the 5 Star "S" Rating
(Secure sleep, Safety tested functionality, Stylish designs, Sensitive on skin, Supporting family well being charities)
Babystudio is very proud to support the McGrath Foundation with proceeds from every bag going back to the McGrath Foundation. The McGrath Foundation raises money to place McGrath Breast Care Nurses in communities across Australia as well as increasing breast awareness in young women.
babystudio......WE HAVE ALL SLEEPERS COVERED.