Do they want their arms to break free from their wrap ?
Are they constantly waking themselves up during rest time by touching their face ?
Then the babystudio Swaddlewrap is perfect to resolve these sleeping dilemmas.
Made from the most softest of BAMBOO (a blend of Bamboo and Viscose) this product is perfect for babies with sensitive skin.
* Ideal for all year round with a 1.0 TOG rating.
* Fabric is light and breathable
Soft fabric neckline
Tight across shoulders to keep arms across chest
Tough velcro to hold arms during "startle phase"
Generous pouch to allow for "frog like" position
BAMBOO (made from a blend of Bamboo and Viscose)
Light and breathable for summer with only a nappy and light singlet underneath
SMALL: 000, suitable from newborn to approximately 3 months, 3-6kgs, 55-70cm
LARGE: 00, suitable from 3 to approximately 9 months, 6-9kgs, 65-80cm
The Swaddlewrap has been designed with heavy duty velcro to ensure babies arms are wrapped tightly and unable to escape.
Babies arms are able to be placed with arms down by their side, across their chest or a multiple of other ways to ensure a cosy and comfortable night sleep.
Once beyond the 'STARTLE PHASE', you will be able to adjust your method of wrapping. Baby can place one arm up or out of the wrap while one still tucked under. Then both arms can be out with the velcro wrapped around their chest.
Designed with 100%BAMBOO ( a blend of Bamboo and Viscose)to ensure a soft fabric next to babies skin.
Generous pouch design to ensure baby's hips and legs can fall naturally into a "frog like position"
Available in a multiple of designs.
Maternal experts recommend swaddling for the perfect safe sleep.
Once baby starts to wriggle their arms and disturbing themselves (yet still not rolling) during rest time, babystudio recommends moving to the babystudio Swaddlewrap.
Please note:as soon as baby begins moving and rolling, swaddling must be stopped immediately. Babystudio recommends transitioning baby into the All in One Swaddle Bag or the "Studio Bag" for a safer nights sleep.
SIDS SUGGESTED SAFE SLEEP POSITION FOR BABY
* Baby to be placed on back
* Arms should be crossed across the midline to support brain development
* If additional warmth needs to be provided to baby alter clothing underneath
* If adding a blanket or sheet over a baby who does not move, ensure it is tucked under baby and away from face and any loose fabric is secured tightly
* Ensure nothing else including teddy's or bumpers are in the crib or sleep environment which may cause suffocation