all-in-one swaddlebag - BCI cotton
The All In One Swaddle Bag is made from the softest Cotton (BCI – Better Cotton Initiative) for your baby's delicate skin. Just enough tightness to feel safe like they are being held and touched. The fabric has also enough stretch to ensure the baby is able to stretch out allowing their legs and hips to fall into a "natural frog like" position. Your baby's arms will feel free to move around and fall into their own "natural sleep position". The clever designed cuff can also be rolled back so baby and mum can have skin to skin contact during feeding.
* Perfect for summer 1.0 TOG
* Fabric is light and breathable to help keep babies cool
* Soft to touch against the skin
- ◄Size guide
0-3 months - from shoulder to foot:
3 - 9 months - from Shoulder to foot: 75cm length
* large recommended as a guide
The all in one swaddle bag is made from the softest of Cotton (BCI – Better Cotton Initiative) for your babies delicate skin, yet just enough tightness to feel safe like they are being held and touched.
The fabric has also enough stretch to ensure the baby is able to stretch out allowing their legs and hips to fall into a "natural frog like" position.
Angel Arms for 180 degree movement.
Clever roll back cuffs to stop those little finger nails from scratching. Soft zipper cover to ensure baby's skin is not caught in the zip
95% Cotton (BCI – Better Cotton Initiative) / 5% Elastane Length: 65cm from Shoulder to ankle
Fabric Contents: 95% Cotton (BCI – Better Cotton Initiative) /5% Elastane
Available in warm grey, white, dusty pink, navy
Item weight = 0.2kg
- ◄Related Information
Maternal Health Experts recommend swaddling for the perfect safe sleep.
Please note: as soon as baby begins moving and rolling, swaddling must be stopped immediately. babystudio recommends transitioning baby into the swaddlebag for a safer sleep.
SIDS SUGGESTED SAFE SLEEP POSITION FOR BABY
* baby to be placed on back
* arms should be crossed across the midline to support brain development
* if additional warmth needs to be provided to baby alter clothing underneath
* if adding a blanket or sheet over a baby who does not move, ensure it is tucked under baby and away from face and any loose fabric is secured tightly
* ensure nothing else including teddy's or bumpers are in the crib or sleep environment which may cause suffocation
Please select all options.