The All In One Swaddle Bag is made from the softest cotton for your babies delicate skin, yet just enough tightness to feel safe like they are being held and touched. The fabric has also enough stretch to ensure the baby is able to stretch out allowing their legs and hips to fall into a "natural frog like" position. Your Baby's arms will feel free to move around and fall into their own "natural sleep position". The clever designed cuff can also be rolled back so baby and mum can have skin to skin contact during feeding.
Made from the most softest of Natural Fibres Bamboo this product is perfect for Summer with a 1.0 TOG Rating.
* Perfect for Summer as in addition to soft to touch against the skin
* Fabric is light and breathable to help keep babies cool.
Angel Arms for 180 degree movement Clever roll back cuffs to stop those little finger nails from scratching Soft Zipper Cover to ensure baby's skin on the neck is not caught in the zip
Size: 3 - 9 months Size from Shoulder to foot: 75cm length 95% Bamboo from Viscose/5% Elastane Length: 65cm from Shoulder to ankle
Once baby starts to wriggle their arms and disturbing themselves (yet still not rolling) during rest time, Baby Studio recommends moving to the Baby Studio STUDIO BAG.
Maternal experts recommend swaddling for the perfect safe sleep.
Please note: as soon as baby begins moving and rolling, swaddling must be stopped immediately. Babystudio recommends transitioning baby into the All in One Swaddlebag or the "studio bag" for a safer nights sleep.
SIDS SUGGESTED SAFE SLEEP POSITION FOR BABY
* Baby to be placed on back
* Arms should be crossed across the midline to support brain development
* If additional warmth needs to be provided to baby alter clothing underneath
* If adding a blanket or sheet over a baby who does not move, ensure it is tucked under baby and away from face and any loose fabric is secured tightly
* Ensure nothing else including teddy's or bumpers are in the crib or sleep environment which may cause suffocation