swaddlepouch cotton small (0-3 months) - clouds
Does your newborn like to feel cosy and warm like it was in your tummy.
Are they still lying with their legs up and arms snuggled under their chins as they were in vitro ?
Then the swaddlepouch is perfect for your baby.
Perfect for all year round with a 1.0 TOG rating.
* Made from the most natural of fibres, is perfect for summer and in addition to soft to touch against the skin it is light and breathable to help keep babies cool.
The swaddlepouch is made from the softest cotton for your babies delicate skin, with just enough tightness to feel safe like they are being held and touched. The fabric has also enough stretch to ensure the baby is able to stretch out allowing their legs and hips to fall into a "natural frog like" position.
Small size (000) is recommended (as a guide)
From Newborn - 3 months
product measurement size: 55cm
Suitable for a child up to 65cm
Large size (00) is recommended (as a guide)
3-9 months (approx)
product measurement 70cm
Suitable for a child up to 80cm
Fabric Contents: 100% COTTON
Available in Warm Grey, White, Dusty Pink, Navy
Item weight = 0.02Kg
Maternal experts recommend swaddling for the perfect safe sleep.
Once baby starts to wriggle their arms and disturbing themselves (yet still not rolling) during rest time, babystudio recommends moving to the babystudio swaddlewrap.
Please note: as soon as baby begins moving and rolling, swaddling must be stopped immediately. Babystudio recommends transitioning baby into the All in One swaddlebag or sleeping bag for a safer nights sleep.
SIDS SUGGESTED SAFE SLEEP POSITION FOR BABY
* Baby to be placed on back
* Arms should be crossed across the midline to support brain development
* If additional warmth needs to be provided to baby alter clothing underneath
* If adding a blanket or sheet over a baby who does not move, ensure it is tucked under baby and away from face and any loose fabric is secured tightly
* Ensure nothing else including teddy's or bumpers are in the crib or sleep environment which may cause suffocation
Please select all options.